Sunday 22 May 2011

Andressa's Challenge

I made this LO to attend the challenge proposed by Andressa. We had to follow some rules, like using colours related to earth elements. I chose the element Earth, so I had to use brown, orange, green and beige, also the challenge includes use some different materials like box card, marker,crayons, etc. The link for the challenge is this.
It was very hard for me because I am not used to work with alternative materials. I got inspiration to the LO from works that I saw at http://www.customcrops.com/articles.php . There is a huge list of works and tips there, it's worth have a look.
This was the result.. I hope you like..




Feel free to comment, and thank you for stopping by
  

1 comment:

Andressa Parra Betinassi said...

Ficou lindooooo
Adorei as flores e a costura da lateral ficou um charme !!!
Obrigada por participar , tá !

Ahhh não posso deixar de falar que acho ummluxo seu blog em inglês hihi

Bjksssss