Sunday, 8 May 2011

May 1st challenge - Once Upon a Sketch



My son trainned a lot for his 2nd competition of swimming. I always give all support for him to become a swimmer. I think it is one of the best sports for the health. Thanks God he likes so much to train.
I made this page  using colors that I really love like blue and pink, also I made a mix of embellishments to bring happiness to the page. I hope you have liked it as much as I.




Lets get a look closer




This is the sketch


Thanks for stopping by!!
Feel free to comment

7 comments:

Irma said...

great colors and texture! thanks for playing along with us!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Love this! SO cool . Love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at Once Upon A..Sketch!

{Ross} said...

Very pretty page! thank to playing with us!

Andressa Parra Betinassi said...

Muito linda Lú !!
super colorida ... Adorei :)

Bente Fagerberg said...

So happy you played along with us.
Your page is very nice and different. Love the angle of the photos! Well done!!

Bente Fagerberg said...

I love this.: I commented earlier but Blogger 'stole' my comments...lol! Thanks for playing along!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Thanks so much for participating with this lovely layout!!